delivering solutions that fit with you
Providing clients with superior all-round outcomes, preparing them to be successful corporate world citizens who think creatively, reason critically and communicate effectively.
Brian Whelan has wide exposure in the aviation industry with over 25 years experience, in general aviation, corporate business aircraft, airlines and as a consultant working across many sections of the industry supply chain and collaborating with clients and consultant partners in delivery of projects. Work life includes close liaison with clients, aviation authorities and other government agencies. These roles provide a diversity of experiences across countries, people and culture and will continue to provide challenges and opportunities in the future.
Brian has worked extensively throughout Australasia, Asia and the Middle East collaborating with clients to ensure delivery of services that demonstrate transparent, accountable and effective use of their resources; a key objective for us at Peet Aviation. I have specific industry content knowledge which helps me when working with different cultures, people and organisations
Brian holds an MBA (Global Aviation) from John Molson School of Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and the holder of a New Zealand Air Transport Pilot Licence with over 10,000 hours of flight time, including more than 8,000 hours as jet pilot-in-command.
Key Areas of Experience and Competencies
- Aviation regulatory and policy initiatives, domestic and international
- NZ Government agencies, working with development of policy, regulations and objective outcome solutions
- Time management, meeting focus and solution generation to achieve business and project objectives
- NZ Business regulatory compliance
- International aviation business development, international business negotiation
- NZ Aviation expertise, cross sector capability
- Business strategy design and implementation
- Business finance management, balance sheet and financial statements
- Negotiation and communications design strategies
- Business change management implementation
- Government agency working relationships
- International aviation business expertise
- Government agencies negotiation, policy and regulatory development
- International business negotiation, contractual arrangements and international business development in the aviation sector
- Local and International Government agencies business and infrastructure development in aviation
Phone: +64 21248-1080
Improvement Engineer who has superior equipment downtime and functional analysis skills. Inclusive to ability to implement short and long term process improvement in either engineering systems or equipment, skills include creation of supplier synergy as well as capital expenditure documentation.
Constantly promoted through different departments from project management, production and engineering improvement due to previous roles where strategy, business management, project management, innovation, consulting, business analysis and maintenance engineering with both medium and bigger sized companies have been an advantage having worked in consulting I have proven success in strategy formulation, market assessment, customer relations, IT related projects and communication on a global scale.
Supplier Evaluation and Management
Stephen davies howard
Stephen is a commercially focused director and highly motivated leader experienced at creating and implementing international strategic plans for multi-dimensional organisations. As a Chief Executive he has a deep understanding and knowledge of both the civil and military aviation sector; in his early career he attained leadership roles as British air attaché to the USA and as a senior member of both the Royal Air Force and a Board Member of the Royal New Zealand Air Force.
He has proven experience at instigating and managing diverse, multi-discipline operations requiring the leadership of change management initiatives, governance strategies, investments, business development opportunities and long-term goals for both public and private businesses.
Website: Davies Howard Group
Peet Aviation Consultants and Brian Whelan have extensive experience working on a wide variety of projects, across the aviation industry supply chains from general aviation to airlines, airports and providers to the industry.